- To rescue children orphaned, abandoned, abused and neglected.
- To build homes and orphanages offering a loving, safe and caring environment, until alternative arrangements for their care can be made.
- To advance education with Christian principles.
- To relieve stress, alleviate poverty and bring hope where there is no hope.
- To support the work of other charities and similar organisations also working in under-privileged areas.
- To support and finance community youth projects, to provide better opportunities for personal development.